Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Blossom Pillow

Fat Quarter Style Blossom Pillow with Charleston and Les Petits fabrics by Heidi Staples for Fabric Mutt

I'm guest posting over at the Fat Quarter Shop blog today, sharing this patchwork pillow I made using the Blossom quilt block pattern from Fat Quarter Style. Pairing Amy Sinibaldi's lovely new Charleston and Les Petits collections with some Sevenberry dotted canvas and this simple quilt block might just be the best decision I've made all week -- I'm definitely in love with the results. Head over to the blog to check it out!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pillow!! This was one of my favorite quilt patterns from the book. You did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Going to FQS next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is super sweet as always Heidi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make the cutest things!! I love the fussy cut hexagon in the center and your choice of fabrics! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is beautiful, Heidi. A pillow that looks like a starburst! What a great way of using small pieces to really "catch the eye". :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry if I am interrupting, but this pillow design catch my attention with the concept. I also creating same concept with my gift tote bag here https://goo.gl/g3raje. And after made this bag, I have some extra fabric to use as small pillow. Will check the tutorial and thanks for sharing this, its truly beautiful concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog consisting of room items and you deliver almost every type of information which is related to the bed rooms but this best custom dissertation writing for your task. Some people did not know what to buy for the room which is fit for the rooms. I like this blog so much.

    ReplyDelete

Aren't you the sweetest for leaving a comment! Due to all the ads that bombard this section, I have to moderate everything first, but look for your comment to post in a day or two. Thanks so much for writing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...